18 Jan To travel is to live
Hans Christian Andersen has always been well known for his fairy tales but also for his quote:
“To travel is to live”
It is a quote that motivate me a lot. It motivates me to always look forward to my next travel. It gives me the pleasure and energy to work harder between my vacations.
When having a vacation I enjoy:
- The sun and beach. Relaxing at the most beautiful beaches in the world. The sun and beach for me is the same as an Iphone charger.
- New cultures. Meeting new cultures and people is a great way to travel. I love to find the small restaurants and bars where locals catch-up on their everyday life. I love to have small interesting discussions and talks with the locals.
- History of monuments, churhes, buildings and attractions are for me another way to experience other countries.
- Running through the city day and night is fantastic way to be active. One of my favourite cities to run through is New York when it is evening near Hudson River. You will discover a wonderful view over the river with the skyline in the background.
- Friends and family. Discover countries, cultures, history and more gives me and nearest friends some life experiences.
- Shopping design, unique and limited things which I am not able to buy at home is something I think very interesting.
I like to travel in South of France, USA, French Caribbean (Guadeloupe) and many other countries.
What do you think interesting when traveling? Leave your input as a comment below!